Sunday, June 28, 2009

Prayer for Daily Neglects

Prayer for Daily Neglects

ETERNAL FATHER, I offer You the Sacred Heart of Jesus, with all its love, all its sufferings, and all its merits.
First: To expiate all the sins I have committed this day and during all my life. Glory be to the Father....
Second: To purify the good I have done poorly this day and during all my life. Glory be to the Father....
Third: To supply for the good I ought to have done, and that I have neglected this day and all my life. Glory be to the Father....

HISTORY: Soon after the death of a certain Poor Clare nun, she appeared to her abbess who was praying for her and said: "I went straight to Heaven because I paid all my debts by virtue of this prayer."

I encourage you all to keep up the good work in doing the other things you're doing for your Lord and your souls-and don't forget to say this prayer.

paula

P.S. See y'all in Heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment