Saturday, August 1, 2009

Journal of a Blog Newbie?

This is the first blog I've had that I've been posting to regularly, unless you count a journal I had on AIM (AOL Instant Messenger) for a while until AOL did something with that account.

Anyway, the point is is that I'm a little new to this blogging, nothing against AOL (I still use it), but I'm still learning how to use Blogspot.

I tried to cut corners a little bit by copying and pasting the opening prayer of the Novena to St Anthony to several posts and posting one each day after adding the prayer for each day.

But since these posts have the same date, they're posted one right after another, so all of them will appear before the article about the baby torn from its mother's womb.

So that's why that article stayed on top even though I've been adding days to the Novena, and maybe it might be easier to find it.

JMJ

paula

No comments:

Post a Comment