Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Apologies

I keep falling behind on these novenas, so I decided to publish Days 4-9 together for the St. Clare one. I'm often tired, busy, very disorganized, or some combination of all 3. Today I was all 3.

I've been diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder and was reading an email for a network I joined about it and was laughing at everyone else's posts on their experiences with ADD. I think this is the main source of my lack of organization-even though the large amount of stuff in my room and my being tired and busy are major factors.

I had to pull myself away from that site to get back to my blog.

I laughed at quite a few of the others' posts on that site and found I did a lot of things they did. I even posted that I found the milk on the dining room table-and my purse in the refrigerator. I could have had to dispose of spoiled milk-but the important thing is that I'm in a state of grace!

Sometimes an adult like me and a bunch of little kids running around after Mass can liven things up. And we have a friendly priest who always seems to be in a good mood and some very interesting theological and political discussions. (Let's hope we can have affordable healthcare without the abortions and fetal stem cells as part of the package.)

No comments:

Post a Comment